The Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority is seeking a Senior Director of Property Management. This position is responsible for working with the SVP & Chief Revenue Officer and Vice President of Commercial Management to develop and implement short and long-term strategies to maximize property development/real estate revenue and enhance the customer experience in accordance with the Raleigh Durham Airport Authority’s strategic business plan. Specifically, the Senior Director will assist in leading/directing strategic and business initiatives to grow revenue related to commercial properties /real estate development, FBOs and cargo activities. The Senior Director will play a critical team role in defining and implementing initiatives for profitable and sustainable property development related business performance and revenue growth. Additionally, the Senior Director will provide leadership, guidance and coaching to a dedicated team, inspiring a collaborative and collegial culture that is high performing and results focused.
- Position Announcement: RDU Senior Director of Property Management
- Position Announcement: RDU Senior Director of Concessions
- Position Announcement: GSP Director of Commercial Business
- Position Announcement: GSP Director of Commercial business
- Position Announcement: ROA Director of Planning & Engineering