Crawford, Murphy & Tilly (CMT) is seeking a Project Manager in Aviation Planning to assist clients in developing and implementing their vision which could include managing a variety of initiatives (master plan updates, airport layout plans, environmental studies, justification documents, land acquisition, stakeholder engagement, etc.). The Project Manager will have an active role in the development and execution of business development strategies and implementation of strategic initiatives. The successful candidate may work in St. Louis, Chicago, Indianapolis, Kansas City, or the Columbus office. Other locations may be considered subject to a candidate’s qualifications and other business considerations.
The Project Manager in Aviation Planning will be responsible for:
- Managing a variety of projects at airports ranging in size from GA facilities to hub airports
- Developing technical reports and preparation of presentations including stakeholder engagement
- Working with the team to develop analytical deliverables (forecasting, safety analysis, modeling, etc.)
- Maintaining project schedules, budgets, client relationships, etc.
- Collaborating with management on a variety of leadership actions (staff development, resource allocation, strategic initiatives, and business development)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in airport management, planning, aviation science, or engineering
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) in providing airport planning services including but not limited to master planning, GIS development, airspace analysis, benefit-cost analysis, and environmental documentation.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be commensurate with experience plus paid overtime with the potential of additional performance incentive compensation (subject to experience). Additional benefits include:
- Insurance: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages (cost share with employee)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Profit Sharing Program
- 401K Plan with Matching Contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program (covers vacations, holidays, illness, personal leave, emergencies, etc.)
- Relocation Assistance
Filing Deadline: Open Until Filled