The Greenville-Spartanburg Airport District is seeking a Director of Commercial Business to be responsible for commercial business development of all aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenue business. The incumbent oversees and leads business development, market research, and leasing of airport facilities, land, and services. This position also promotes the airport locally, nationally, and internationally and is responsible for the development and implementation of both short and long term strategic commercial business development plans for the District. Further responsibilities include developing and growing all airport revenue bases, which may include but not be limited to concessions, commercial properties, real estate development, cargo and FBO customers, as well as ground transportation and parking strategies.
- Position Announcement: RDU Senior Director of Property Management
- Position Announcement: RDU Senior Director of Concessions
- Position Announcement: GSP Director of Commercial Business
- Position Announcement: GSP Director of Commercial business
- Position Announcement: ROA Director of Planning & Engineering