The Kenton County Airport Board is seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) who will be responsible for directing the organization’s financial planning (short- and long-term) and analysis, development and monitoring of operating and capital budgets, accounting, treasury and investment, securing funding, airline rate setting and related contractual relationships and KCAB relationships with lending institutions, bondholders and financial institutions.
The Airport Board oversees the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), one of the fastest-growing passenger and cargo airports in North America.
The Chief Financial Officer:
- In conjunction with the COO, CINO, Vice Presidents and Directors, advises the CEO regarding policy issues, programs and projects and assists the CEO in identifying, recommending and implementing policies, programs and projects.
- Directs the development, implementation and evaluation of plans, programs, projects, policies, systems, financial strategies and procedures to achieve Board-wide goals, objectives and work standards within assigned area of accountability.
- Provides oversight of the organization’s financial planning and analysis including development of objectives and guidelines pertaining to the budget process and use of airport funds.
- Oversees KCAB financial forecasting, budgeting and financial reporting processes, including development, review and analysis of the budget, and reporting on budget and financial results to the Airlines, the Board and as required by borrowing documents and regulatory requirements.
- Oversees development and maintenance of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization, meet financial related regulatory requirements and to ensure proper financial reporting.
- Participates in negotiation of agreements with airlines and other tenants as appropriate particularly as it relates to financial impacts and airlines rates and charges.
- Serves as Secretary/Treasurer of the Board.
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in a related field to the area of assignment and fifteen years of related experience with at least three to five of those years being successful, senior-level experience in financial positions in a comparable or larger size airport to KCAB; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. MBA and/or CPA and/or CPFO is preferred.
Salary & Benefits
The starting salary for this position is $175,000 – $240,000 and is accompanied by an extraordinary benefit package. Salary is commensurate with experience. For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Filing Deadline: September 13, 2019