The Massachusetts Port Authority is seeking a Director of Airline Route Development to attract new and expanded international and domestic passenger and cargo flights to Logan International Airport (BOS) and other Massport owned or operated airports, while maintaining existing services. Find more information about the position here.
The Port of Seattle is seeking a Terminal Planner for the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA). The Terminal Planner will develop and analyze alternatives to provide operational solutions and capital project recommendations to accommodate growing airport activity with a high level of customer service. Find more information about the position here.
If you haven’t already liked our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/glcaaae, be sure to do so!
Paradies Lagardère is seeking a Vice President, Business Development who will report to and work closely with the Executive Vice President and will be based in Atlanta, Georgia.
See more information on the position and how to apply here.
Stay connected to GLC-AAAE by liking our Facebook page!
The Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority is seeking a Small Business Programs Officer to administer and coordinate the Authority’s Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, Airport Concessionaires Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE/ACDBE) and Minority and Women Owned Small Business (MWSB) programs to attain stated goals and ensure compliance with federal and state law and regulations and Authority Regulations.
Click here for more information on the position and how to apply.
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page for up-to-date notifications on position announcements in the region! www.facebook.com/glcaaae
The Unified Government of Athens-Clarke County is seeking an Executive Director for the Athens-Ben Epps Airport (AHN). Please follow the link for more information on the position and how to apply.
Get up-to-date notifications of job postings on our Facebook page! www.facebook.com/glcaaae
The following airports are seeking candidates for open positions:
The Richland-Lexington Airport Authority is seeking an Executive Director for the Columbia Metropolitan Airport (CAE).
The Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority (MNAA) is seeking an Assistant Vice President, Human Resources.
The Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority is seeking a Senior Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer.
Please follow the above links for more information about each position opportunity.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook!
Crawford, Murphy & Tilly (CMT) is seeking a Project Manager in Aviation Planning to assist clients in developing and implementing their vision which could include managing a variety of initiatives (master plan updates, airport layout plans, environmental studies, justification documents, land acquisition, stakeholder engagement, etc.). The Project Manager will have an active role in the development and execution of business development strategies and implementation of strategic initiatives. The successful candidate may work in St. Louis, Chicago, Indianapolis, Kansas City, or the Columbus office. Other locations may be considered subject to a candidate’s qualifications and other business considerations.
The Project Manager in Aviation Planning will be responsible for:
- Managing a variety of projects at airports ranging in size from GA facilities to hub airports
- Developing technical reports and preparation of presentations including stakeholder engagement
- Working with the team to develop analytical deliverables (forecasting, safety analysis, modeling, etc.)
- Maintaining project schedules, budgets, client relationships, etc.
- Collaborating with management on a variety of leadership actions (staff development, resource allocation, strategic initiatives, and business development)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in airport management, planning, aviation science, or engineering
- Demonstrated experience (5+ years) in providing airport planning services including but not limited to master planning, GIS development, airspace analysis, benefit-cost analysis, and environmental documentation.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be commensurate with experience plus paid overtime with the potential of additional performance incentive compensation (subject to experience). Additional benefits include:
- Insurance: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverages (cost share with employee)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Profit Sharing Program
- 401K Plan with Matching Contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program (covers vacations, holidays, illness, personal leave, emergencies, etc.)
- Relocation Assistance
For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Filing Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Metropolitan Airport Authority of Rock Island County is seeking an Executive Director for the Quad City International Airport (MLI). The Executive Director is responsible for the overall business and financial administration, planning, operations, and development of the airport. MLI is a public airport in Rock Island County, Illinois, three miles south of Moline and is the third busiest commercial airport in Illinois.
The Executive Director is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the airport and work is performed under the general direction and in close coordination with the Board of Commissioners through the Chair of the Board. The Executive Director exercises considerable independent and responsible judgement and provides oversight, coordination, direction and development of Airport Strategic Plan, Airport Layout Plan, business policies, and procedures and ensures compliance with the by-laws of the Metropolitan Airport Authority. The nature of the work performed requires that an employee in this position establishes and maintains effective working relationships with Federal, State and local officials and the public. The Executive Director also serves as President of QCIA Airport Services, LLC and is responsible for management, planning and operations of the LLC.
- An undergraduate degree in Aviation Administration, Public Administration or closely related field or equivalent experience in a related field that provides the appropriate level of knowledge and exposure necessary to perform duties.
- Thorough working knowledge of regulations, laws, and requirements that correlate to administering the functions of a commercial service airport.
- Professional certification in aviation administration is a plus.
- A personal, criminal, and employment background check is required for this position.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
Salary & Benefits
Annual salary range is $165,000 – 225,000 DOE and eligible for incentive bonus depending on performance. An excellent benefits package is provided including a defined benefit pension program, vehicle allowance and relocation benefits. For instructions on how to apply, please click here to see the recruitment brochure, or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
Filing Deadline: March 9, 2018
The Jackson County Airport Board and the County Administrator/ Controller are seeking an individual experienced in airport operations to plan, coordinate, and monitor all activities related to the operation and maintenance of the County airport while ensuring compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Apply at https://www.accessmygov.com/HrPositions/Details?RecordKey=531.
Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) is seeking a Deputy Director of Aviation!
Find more information here or visit the searches tab at www.adkexecutivesearch.com.
The Rhinelander-Oneida County Airport Commission is seeking an Airport Director who will be responsible for operation, development, and financial administration of the Rhinelander-Oneida County Airport, Rhinelander, WI.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in airport management, business administration or a related discipline from an accredited college or university; 7 years full-time airport management experience with progressively increasing responsibilities leading to the executive management of a commercial service or general aviation airport.
For more details, visit www.RHIDirector.com. Applications close on January 28, 2018.